I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Aqua Blue Cinema

"Aqua Blue Cinema" by OTSU Hiyori...




"Aqua Blue Cinema" by Hiyori Otsu is a manga that was scanlated and released by Lililicious. This is a story between an actress and an ordinary high school girl who meets in a very unusual circumstance. Due to a misunderstanding Tae stops Yui thinking that she was going to jump but she accidentally pushes Yui in the cliff. Then, Yui makes Tae responsible for her clothings etc. by making Tae her assistant (although the truth is that Yui likes Tae and wants her to be by her side). Yui and Tae went to Tokyo due to Yui's work. This is where they met Yui's ex-girlfriend Mizuki. Mizuki asks Tae to quit her job so that she and Yui will be able to get back together. Then back to Yui's place, Tae and Yui had a misunderstanding that made Tae returns to her home. Mizuki visits Yui that finally made Yui understands why Tae acted weird towards her. Yui followed Tae and confess her love for her that was also accepted by Tae. The last part was very cute where they talk about the future. *the end*

When i the last chapter, i felt that the chapter was kinda rush. But still, i really love this manga. So cute and funny. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...