I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gokujou Drops

Gokujou Drops...


"Gokujou Drops" by Hajime Mikuni was scanlated and released by Solelo. The main character is Maezono Komari, a high-school freshman, who wants to be independent that forced her to live in a dorm (a condition made by her father). The problem is that all of the dorms were already full so she ends up living to a prestigious dorm, the Haraiso no Yakata. The other main character is Himemiya Yukio, an ojousama who agrees in sharing her room with Komari but in one condition. Yukio's condition is that Komari will be her servant. Komari's life is full of harassment because of her dorm mates but Yukio's there to save her (although she also loves to bully Komari -- in a romantic way).

I really love reading this manga. I like the tsundere personality of Yukio and when Komari is being harass by her dorm mates. I also like the different personalities of the students living in Haraiso no Yakata that adds more cuteness in this manga. Their bonding is really nice especially in times of need (like when Yukio was taken away by her mother). Overall, of course it's cute. The only issue that i have is that the last chapter was kinda rushed and there are some issues that were not close (or maybe it's only me who thinks this way).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...