I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blue Drop

Blue Drop...





It starts in 1999, with Mari Wakatake transferring to a girl's dormitory school called Kaiho Academy. Mari's background hides a traumatic past: four years before her arrival at Kaiho, all the inhabitants of the island where she lived died in one night. Mari was the only survivor, but lost all her memories prior that point.

At the academy Mari meets Hagino Senkoji, the school idol and class rep. Although Hagino is introduced as a calm and collected person, when she touches Mari's hand the viewer sees her freaking out and trying to strangle Mari. From then on, Mari is torn between anger and attraction towards Hagino, who pretends as if nothing had happened.

Unknown to Mari, Hagino is actually the commander of an alien battleship called Blue, which is the vanguard of the invasion to Earth. The incident on the island where Mari lived occurred when the crew of the ship and the island's inhabitants killed each other. Blue was seriously damaged and hidden, and Hagino blended into human society and continued her reconnaissance.

The story focuses on the relationship between Mari and Hagino. As Mari begins to come out of her shell, Hagino, who has been living a double life, gradually begins to have doubts about her mission. While the invasion and war draw closer unnoticed, they begin to understand each other.

I really love the like-hate issue between Hagino and Mari. The sad part is that their kiss was not shown and it doesn't have the happy ending. But still, gonna give a thumbs up for the prior episodes of Blue Drop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...