I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, May 28, 2010

"I Love You" by Hanatsu Yaya...



"I Love You," by Hanatsu Yaya is a new release by Lililicious. As far as i know, i guess this is the first unusual manga I have ever read in Lililicious. The story's about two girls. The characters were Megumi who's a quiet girl and is often bullied at school and Kyou-chan who's very cheerful but who's not just an ordinary girl (more like a demon/dragon or something like that..). Megumi's always bullied at their school but she never mentions it to Kyou-chan because she knows that she would eat them too just like what happened when they still lived in the orphanage. One day, students went missing that made other students suspect that Megumi's behind it. Later, Megumi found out that Kyou-chan ate all the students that bullied her.

Megumi said while crying and smiling until she was eaten by Kyou-chan,

"You're a monster"

"...You make me sick"

"So -- I -- don't want to be with you anymore...!!"

"I love your smile Kyou-chan..."

=( The ending was really sad, and Kyou-chan didn't even remember anything about what happened, not even the fact that she ate Megumi whom she protected the most. In my opinion, the reason why Megumi said those harsh things to Kyou-chan is that she didn't want Kyou-chan to eat people again whenever someone bullies her. The only thing she can do to stop Kyou-chan is by sacrificing the reason behind these murders and that's her. *sob* *sob* *sob*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...