I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lucky Star OP Full Dance

Lucky Star OP Full Dance...



Another cute anime that I like... The main character is Konata Izumi, an athletic and somewhat intelligent (even though she likes to copy), but also slightly mischievous and laid-back girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club and has to resort to all-nighter cramming for tests. She would rather read manga and play video games than do her homework. Another character here is Kagami Hiiragi who's in different class than Konata and Tsukasa (Kagami's sister). Kagami is more more of a tsundere type and more responsible than Konata in terms of studies. Lucky star is a funny anime about high school students and there's another segment called the Lucky Channel co-hosted by Akira Kogami and her assistant Minoru Shiraishi. Overall, its an interesting anime but what catches my attention the most is its opening theme ("Take It! Sailor Uniform" (もってけ!セーラーふく, Motteke! Sērāfuku?) by Aya Hirano, Emiri Kato, Kaori Fukuhara, and Aya Endo). Whenever i watch this, it really makes me feel like i want to dance...LOL!!!=D

--The Video was made by TwistedKonata

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this anime too. In fact, I'm writing a review about it now. I will be launching a forum this month, I hope you could also come and visit.. ;)

Jhayzelkhulet said...

Ofcourse... I'll be looking forward to that in your blog.... ^_^

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...