I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Clover Chapter 1

Chapter 1 "Next to Her"...



"Clover" by Hiyori Otsu is a series of one-shots scanlated and released by Lililicious. It focuses to four sisters with different story. This first chapter is about the youngest of them, Tachibana Uzuki (she's already 16 years old here). She accidentally met Sakurai Shiho in the train while she's attempting to climb in the luggage rack. Her underwear was seen by Shiho that embarassed her. At school, she was surprised when Shiho transferred and became her seatmate in their class. Uzuki was very nervous that her secret (about the train incident) will be revealed that makes Shiho wants to tease her (sort of...). Uzuki shows Shiho around the school then she found out that Shiho broke some rules in the her first day in school. Uzuki decided to lend Fuuka's (the 2nd of the four sisters) uniform to her so they went to Uzuki's home together where Midori (the 3rd of the four sisters) was introduced. The next day, Shiho broke some rules again wherein Uzuki was scolded too. During lunch break, Uzuki was depressed because she's not getting along with her classmates anymore then she got pissed off of what Shiho said to her. Back to her home, Ichige (the eldest sister) and Midori notice Uzuki going straight to her room. Midori went to Uzuki's room telling her that Shiho came and returned the uniform of Fuuka. The next morning, students talk about Uzuki being called in the staff room and the reason is because she used the nail polish that Shiho has given to her. Later, Shiho asked Uzuki what she's really doing when they first met. Uzuki told her the reason that made Shiho burst out laughing. Finally, they ride the train and tried the thing that Uzuki was attempting to do when they first met.

I can't say that there's love between Shiho and Uzuki but I like the idea about breaking the rules. It's not really fun to be the obedient one always (it's sophocating). Sometimes, we need to try to break some rules to enjoy...hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...