I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nagi Sanzenin

Nagi Sanzenin...



Today, I will feature Nagi Sanzenin who's also one of my favorite charcters. I guess all i can do is to feature my favorite characters since until now, I haven't recover my collections of manga yet. *sigh* But still, I hope that I can recover the files (crossed fingers)...

Nagi Sanzen'in is the only heir to the Sanzen'in fortune. She is short-tempered, spoiled, and immature, but ultimately good-natured. She has an otaku-level hobby with manga, anime and video games, and draws her own manga, which is called Millennium Legend: Magical Destroy. She is good at finance and likes to learn. She has a large crush on Hayate, and has misunderstood that Hayate loves her since they first met. But because this is only a misunderstanding, she often feels that Hayate isn't interested in her. She sometimes tries to make him take an interest in her in many ways, but her plans tend to end up in failure.

Nagi's only surviving family is her grandfather, whom she greatly dislikes. She regards Maria as a mother or older sister figure, and warns Hayate not to touch Maria in any indecent way or dying will be the least of his worries. She has a pet white tiger, Tama, whom she regards to as a family cat. Her mother is shown in Volume 12 of the manga.

Because of her pampered existence, she lacks any worldly knowledge and is even incapable of looking after herself. In one episode, in the absence of both Maria and Hayate, she was shown to be incapable of even making tea on her own, wrecking the mansion in the attempt. Nagi is mortally afraid of the dark (due to an incident with Isumi) and so shares her bed with Maria in the nights.
Nagi spent most of her younger years living outside Japan. Because of her family's wealth, she became the prime target of the Sicilian Mafia and other criminal organizations. Nagi disliked being a target and spent most of her days indoors playing video games and watching TV and hence slowly becoming a hikikomori. Hayate, Maria, and Klaus worry about her well-being because she likes to play games until late at night and skip school so they encourage her to leave the house or invite guests for a party. She begins to go to school more often after Hayate transfers to her school. Despite her laziness, Nagi is a highly intelligent student. She skipped grades and is currently in the first year of high school and in the same class as Hayate.

"Nagi" (凪, Nagi?) means "windless, calm", which seems to be the contrast to Hayate, "gust of wind." However, according to Nagi in a 4-koma on the cover of Volume 13, she was named as such because her mother "wished that she'd mow down ("nagi" (薙?)) everything in this world." (source: wikipedia)

She's really my favorite character from Hayate the Combat Butler. For me, she's the cute "litte Hikikomori princess" that can take anyone's admiration by her cutenes and charm. I really like her tsundere character that makes me laugh and think that she's really cute in her own ways. It's like Hayate the Combat Butler's nothing without her (in my opinion). Well, obviously, the anime's really hilarious but it's like the anime will never be complete without her. So so so cute...*squeal*

Finding the images (credits are given to those who made these images) was really hard but still worth it since she's really one of my favorites. ^_^

--Video made by LuciaNanamiFan1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...