I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hyakko doujin - Tora Heart (Energia)

Tora Heart (Energia)


Tora Heart was released by Wings of Yuri. It's about two girls in their secret rendezvous spot and some peeping Tom. Torako is getting clingy with Touma but Touma told her not to get any closer. Torako told her that maybe Touma doesn't like her anymore but Touma replied immediately that the reason was because she might not hold back because Torako's just too cute and she just loves her so much. Well, after they've warmed up each other (in a hot way), they went home together. On their way home, Touma noticed that Torako's hand was cold so she puts Torako's hand in her pocket to warm her up. Sweet ending, isn't it?! Of course, this doujin will be more appreciated when you read it... Oh and about the peeping Tom, she just decided to be satisfied with what she got. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...