I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Clover Chapter 4

Chapter 4 "Entranced"


"Clover" by Hiyori Otsu is a series of one-shots scanlated and released by Lililicious. It focuses to four sisters with different story. The fourth chapter is about Tachibana Ichige (the eldest of the four sisters). Kazuyo secretly admires Ichige ever since they met for about 10 years but Ichige has a boyfriend. One day, Ichige went to Kazuyo to invite her to go out with her because her boyfriend stood her up. While they were deciding on where to go, some guys asked them to have fun with them which was immediately accepted by Ichige but they were warned by Kazuyo. In some restaurant (looks like that to me), Ichige ordered many food and when they finished eating, Ichige and Kazuyo left the guys. Kazuyo went to Ichige's house to have dinner with her and her sisters (her sisters were so young here compared to other chapters). After dinner, they went to Ichige's room. Kazuyo asked Ichige what she wants to be when she grow up. Ichige told Kazuyo that she wanted to be a bride living in a big white house with a wonderful husband, three children and a dog. Kazuyo went home very depressed while thinking that she can't give what Ichige wants. The following day, she saw Ichige and Uzuki then accidentally saw Ichige's boyfriend with another girl but Ichige just ignored it. At Ichige's house, Ichige told her that she knew that her boyfriend was cheating on her. Kazuyo asked Ichige if she would break up with her boyfriend but Ichige said that she won't. Suddenly, Kazuyo said,

"What's so great about a guy who cheats on you?!"

"I would never forgive him!"

"...If it were me--"

"I'm the one... who... loves you..."

Ichige thanked Kazuyo but also explained that she planned on  dumping her boyfriend after she gets her revenge.

Kazuyo said to Ichige that she should stop saying things like that because it will scare off all her friends. Ichige replied,

"Huh? Really?"

"But you'll always be there for me, won't you? Forever."

It surprised Kazuyo and their conversation ended when they were called inside the  house. In the living room, Kazuyo and Ichige were thinking what they will wish for Tanabata. Ichige looked at what Kazuyo wrote and was surprised and moved at the same time. After a while, Fuuka read what Kazuyo wrote but didn't get it. She asked Ichige why Kazuyo wrote that she wanted to live next door to a white house but Ichige said that she doesn't know while smiling. 

The story was cute but I don't know if Ichige likes Kazuyo in the end. Hopefully yes but it felt like it's more of a no. It looks like Kazuyo is already satisfied just by being with Ichige's side. I thought that they will end up together now that Ichige's boyfriend left her for another girl and Kazuyo confessed to her (looks like that to me). Well, all's well that ends well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...