I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Clover Chapter 2

Chapter 2 "Bitter Girl"


"Clover" by Hiyori Otsu is a series of one-shots scanlated and released by Lililicious. It focuses to four sisters with different story. The second chapter is about Tachibana Midori (the 3rd of the four sisters). Midori works in a bakery where she meets Sugiura. She invited Sugiura to work there because her co-worker suddenly quits. During Christmas, Sugiura asked Midori to have a pretend relationship since both of them are single and Midori accepted it. They started going out and as time passes by, Midori started to like Sugiura that made her think if she has those sort of leanings. One day, Sugiura comes over to Midori's home where Uzuki (the youngest sister) and Fuuka (the 2nd of the four sisters) were introduced. Midori finally discovers that she's in love with Sugiura. The next morning, a guy gave his contact number to Midori and asked Midori to contact him if she's interested. After that, Sugiura said,

"That's it for our pretend-dating. That was quicker than I expected."

Then Midori replied,

".....Yeah..."

"G-geez, I sure am popular, huh?"

After their shift, Sugiura kisses Midori and says her goodbye to her. Midori felt depressed and regrets that she agreed to have a pretend relationship with Sugiura. Suddenly, she realizes that she should stop sulking and tell Sugiura her true feelings. She was surprised when she saw Sugiura crying and told her that Sugiura was in love with her.

After that, Midori comes over to Sugiura's home where she finds out that Sugiura really came from a rich family. She also discovers that Sugiura hates sweets and it's because of her that's why Suguira comes to the bakery everyday.

*squeal* This is really my favorite among the four chapters of Clover. It's very funny and romantic too. I'm really happy that Midori and Sugiura ended up together for real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...