I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Butterfly 69

Butterfly 69 -- "Butterfly 69"...


"Butterfly 69" by Natsuneko was scanlated and released by Lililicious. It is a compilation of short stories and one of those stories is this, "Butterfly 69". Dynasty also made some scanlation which is the "Beautiful Pain". "Butterfly 69" is a about two music students. The first student is Ageha who's part of the discipline committee and comes from a rich family that's one of the important sponsor of St. Seraphim. The other girl is Maria who's known to be delinquent but a really good singer. Unknown to the teachers and students, Maria and Ageha are lovers. After the gig of Maria and her band, Ageha discovers that the band got an invitation to America but Maria is hesitating because of Ageha. Ageha tells Maria to fulfill her dream and that no matter what happen, she will always love her (awwwww...). Before Maria leaves, she sings in the auditorium for Ageha while sending a message to her that she will come back and will always love her. After five years, Maria comes back after becoming a successful singer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...