I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ekaterina "Katja" Kurae

Ekaterina "Katja" Kurae...




Aaargh, until now, I haven't recovered my files yet so I will just stick for featuring my favorite characters. Today, I will feature Katja from Seikon no Qwaser. I've always wanted to feature her but her images were so limited and the anime isn't finish yet.


Ekaterina Kurae (a.k.a. "Katja") is a ten year old girl who was supposedly sent to St. Mihailov Academy as a transfer student from Russia, and also because Miyuri Tsujidou wanted a foreign friend of her own to compete with the bond that Tomo and Mafuyu shared with Sasha. On the outside, she maintains a sweet, innocent exterior as Miyuri lavishes her with expensive gifts. In private, Katja appears to be a domineering, manipulative girl and a Qwaser who has traveled to Japan for reasons known only to her. Shortly after arriving in Japan, she made Hana Katsuragi into her obedient slave (which her friend Miyuri doesn't seem to notice), and continues to lord over her in a sort of S&M relationship despite being half her height. She carries a life-sized copper puppet named Anastasia with her in a coffin and sometimes refers to it as "mother," though it is unclear why she does so. However, she manipulates the copper puppet for many tasks ranging from attacking her enemies to simply restraining and teasing her slave girl, even if it does waste her "Soma" to do so. (source: animevice.com)

She is my favorite character in Seikon no Qwaser. This "little naughty devil" has the ability to capture her viewers hearts because of her attitude and cuteness. Despite her evil schemes and naughty ideas, she can still be reliable in times of need and sweet to others especially with Hana and Miyuri. I just love watching her and I guess the reason why I started to watch Seikon no Qwaser is because of her.

-- video made by SchwarzerVirus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...