I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clover Extra

Extra Chapter "Happy Days"


"Clover" by Hiyori Otsu is a series of one-shots scanlated and released by Lililicious. It focuses to four sisters with different story. The chapters ended with the chapter about Ichige but here's the extra chapter. Of course this chapter is the continuation of the story of Midori and Sugiura. Midori was awaken by Sugiura who prepares to leave for school. After Sugiura left, Midori reminisces about how long they've been dating and if she's happy with their relationship. At the bar, Midori talks to her friend about her relationship with Sugiura and how she suddenly wanted to take the bar exams without getting in a law school first. After an hour, Midori is already wasted and becomes very depressed about how she might hurt Sugiura's career because of rumors when other people finds out that she has a girlfriend. She asked for an advice from Tomo (her friend) of what she should do and her other problem about her having an unrequited love. Tomo told her that she should just break up with Sugiura but was immediately opposed by Midori because she's still in love with Sugiura. The next morning, she wakes up at Sugiura's apartment and Sugiura told her that Ichige was furious and doesn't want her to drink for a month. While they were talking, Sugiura starts studying again that pisses off Midori. One night, Midori calls Sugiura and asks her to go to a movie tomorrow. Sugiura told her that there's something she needs to do but was persuaded by Midori after a while.

During their date, Sugiura fell asleep that made Midori thinks that their love is already gone. After the movie, Midori immediately left but Sugiura chased after her. Midori told Sugiura that they should break up because things between them are not working anymore but when she looked at Sugiura, she saw her crying. Midori suddenly realized that Sugiura is the type of person who doesn't tell the most important thing. Later, Sugiura told her that she wanted to pass the bar exam for her to be able to support herself and be with Midori. She also added that she's scared to tell Midori because it might scare her off but Midori hits her and told Sugiura not to underestimate her because the truth is that she's really happy. Suddenly, Sugiura hugged her and said,

"So you'll marry me!"

Midori suddenly thought that she was somewhat set up but realized that a future where she could welcome Sugiura in their own home is really not a bad idea.

^_^ Sugiura and Midori is really my favorite couple among the characters in Clover. They have the most hilarious and romantic beginning and ending. Midori is like the tsundere type here but despite of this, she really love Sugiura. A cute extra chapter really suits them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...