I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 2, 2010

Kanade Tachibana

Kanade Tachibana...


Today, I'm going to feature Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats. The truth is I just happen to finished all of the Angel Beats' episode yesterday and it's worth watching for. Also, it was just yesterday that I started to become a fan of Kanade. (^_^)

Kanade Tachibana, also known as "Angel" is the student council president at the afterlife school. This places her at odds with the SSS as her responsibilities require her to suppress delinquency and other disruptive activities that the team does. The SSS initially calls her "Angel" since they do not know her real name, but they still refer to her by it even after finding out her real name to be Kanade Tachibana. It is difficult to understand what she is thinking due to her rarely showing any outward emotions. Despite her gentle demeanor and small frame, she is incredibly powerful and near indestructible to the point of ejecting bullets out of her wounds during battle. She is personally dedicated to helping others overcome their regrets and pass on. She has an affinity for eating mapo doufu, a spicy dish..

At first, I thought it was not a good anime because when I watched its first three episodes (I think it was last month..), I can't even understand the story so I stopped watching it. But yesterday, I was so bored so I browsed animes that I could watched and I accidentally saw Angel Beats. I watched an episode from it and saw Kanade who shows more emotions than before that's why the anime caught my interest. Then, I found myself watching all the episodes because it became more interesting than before and Kanade becomes more adorable after every episode. She's really cute and innocent although she has this personality of not being able to show her true emotions or may I say that she's just bad in communicating her true feelings and intentions. Overall, she's the reason why I watched Angel Beats because she's so cute especially when she started communicating with others more and smiles more. So so so cute and adorable. Naming her Angel really suits her but I think her real name Kanade is a cute name too.

As for Angel Beats, it's worth watching for. I even found myself crying in some of its episode because it has sad stories and there are parts where students found their real happiness in life that they missed during their life on earth. It's also full of twists and surprises. But, there's a part in the final episode that made me confused wherein it was revealed that the donor of Kanade's heart was Yuzuru. I mean, it doesn't make sense that the donee first came to the afterworld before the donor itself. Anyway, I will just make an assumption that Yuzuru wanders longer than Kanade that's why she came to the afterworld school first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...