I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 30, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 7.5 Part 3

Episode 7.5 - "Feast: The Fortress at War"

PART 3

AFTER THE MOCK BATTLE -----


Looks like the girls are back to normal as they take a bath but Yumina is still unconscious because of drunkenness. Just like what I said earlier, their tea has Calvados that's why they became delusional and treated the game extremely serious.


Meanwhile, Yumina is finally awake and she saw Shuko drinking some of the Calvados.


After taking a bath, Kanata promises that she will keep the distillery a secret.


Now, here comes our nun!!! Or is she not?? Seeing her likes this made me thought that this is more fitting to her than being a nun. No, no --- I didn't mean being a drunkard. What I meant is her being just a carefree person and not a nun that is too formal and modest. She suits more on becoming a part of the platoon, don't you think? If I have no background about this anime, I would never thought that she is actually a nun. Watching her at this state was so hilarious. Hahaha. XD


Because of the unexpected situation, Filicia suggests that Kanata should formally try drinking which was immediately approve by Kanata. Kureha tries to stop them but Filicia still insisted on drinking.

----- To be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...