I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 16, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 16

Episode 16 - "A Woman Angered"


There are only few cute scenes that I like here. First was when Ellis mentions many kinds of food (her voice is just too cute) then read an ad from a poster that is far from their position. Next is when the shop owner teaches the girls in how to serve customers. Ellis acted and speak roughly then slowly and quietly (to make it simple, she she didn't perform the task the way it should be done). Another is when Nadie teaches Ellis that she she should not be suppressing her displeasure and learn how to defend herself. Nadie beats all the guys that harassed Ellis and as always, she did it in a cool way.

L.A. entered the shop while singing the Tacos Theme (creepy as always) and tries to take advantage of Ellis. When all the customers were gone, L.A. harasses Ellis again. Ellis remembered what Nadie told her and decided to fight back. Watching Ellis' fight is so amazing and even L.A. got scared of her then Nadie came to stop Ellis (awww, she shouldn't have...Kidding) =P

--- Note: It's the quiet and nice people that are scary when they get angry... Definitely!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...