I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 29, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 25

Episode 25 - "A Woman Divine"


After Ellis and Nadie got reunited, they confront Rosenberg. The part wherein Ellis and Nadie trying to go after Rosenberg is so cool especially when Nadie shows her skills using her gun to protect Ellis. What a combination there! 

The sad part here is when Ellis is being controlled by her powers again so she gave Nadie a job and that's to kill her. Nadie, who's hesitant at first, took the job and shoots Ellis. Nadie said, 

"If you have any last words... say them now."

Then Ellis replied,

"I love you so much, Nadie."

*sob* *sob* Then here's another sad part. It was after Nadie shot Ellis. Nadie went to Ellis and said,

"I couldn't keep you safe..."

"But at least, I won't let you be lonely."

After that, Nadie died beside Ellis. *sob* sob*


Here's the scene where I thought that Lirio was also a witch but in the end, she was just possessed by another witch. Blue Eyes discovered that she also has the power of a witch and was able to bring Ellis back to life. Well, I somehow laugh at this part because Lirio collapsed then Blue Eyes collapsed too. Nothing to be laugh about but I just thought that they all went to sleep expect for Ricardo and Rosenberg. Maybe I just thought of something funny because the scenes were really sad and emotional.


Ellis revives (Yay!) then she tries to bring Nadie back to life. Oh, Rosenberg was there too but Ellis uses her powers to push Rosenberg away just like what he did to L.A. during the previous episode. But --- this time, she is able to control her powers very well. She just hugs Nadie (Awww, so sweet) then Nadie finally wakes p again. I think this is the second time she was revived. The first was when she got shot by some gunmen then brought to a hospital (Episode 8) then this is the second time. Well, besides getting revived, she's also the one that gets serious injuries then getting healed by Ellis. Good thing that Ellis is always there, lucky her huh...


Now here's the climax of the episode wherein Ellis and Nadie went after Rosenberg. I thought Nadie was the only one who's gonna face Rosenberg but Ellis was just behind her. Together with the music, this scene became really intense.


Here's the last scene wherein Nadie gives her gun to Ellis then she tries to guide Ellis. They both confront Rosenberg then Ellis repeats Nadie's favorite line,

"If you have any last words, say them now..."
They both pull the trigger then Rosenberg falls into the ground. He just looks at the Ellis and Nadie and said,

"Ellis."

"I was jealous of you."

After that, Rosenberg dies and Ellis just closes her eyes.

This is definitely one of my favorite episodes of El Cazador de la Bruja... XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...