I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 29, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 26

Episode 26 - "A Woman Sparkling"

After Ellis and Nadie killed Rosenberg, they take refuge in a restaurant/house with a couple who are unaware of the fact that Nadie is a bounty hunter and that Ellis is a former bounty head.


Ellis' clothes and hairstyles really suits her well but I think Nadie should just stick with her old clothes since they're more stylish than what she wears here. It's just an opinion. But still --- the fact that I like both of them will never change (Ya-Ha!). Anyway, they work for a couple and it and a sheriff has a secret admiration towards Nadie. Ellis still hasn't change. She will still do whatever Nadie tells her. Here, she was even willing to to marry the Sheriff if Nadie asks her to (Noooooo!). It's a good thing that the Sheriff is a good man and didn't take advantage of the idea of marrying Ellis.


While Ellis is taking a shower, Nadie reminisces their past. Ellis sees Nadie holding her gun but Nadie just tells her that she was just cleaning it. Ellis on the other hand uses her powers to create an ice because her drink was lukewarm (Geez, I wish I have her abilities too...). Nadie tells Ellis that she will stop holding her gun so Ellis must also stop using her abilities since they chose to live in a normal way.


Ellis notices that Nadie is acting weird then suddenly, Blue Eyes shows up. Blue Eyes tells the girls about her job and that she was able to see Ricardo and Lirio. She gives a tape to the girls wherein Lirio is singing the Tacos Theme and tells them that Lirio is trying to learn how to use a boomerang to help Ricardo. While they were having a conversation, Ellis asks Nadie if she wants to go on a journey again but Nadie tells her that should not say nonsense.


Here's the scene wherein I thought that Rosenberg was reincarnated but fortunately, he was just an assistant of Blue Eyes. That's really a surprise there.


Now here's the funny scene wherein the two gays enter the scene. Well, at first I have no idea who they really are but then, I just thought that ---

"Oh, so they're still alive after that episode huh."

They're still after the reward for capturing Ellis but unfortunately, Ellis was removed from the wanted lists. Then, Blue Eyes tries to negotiate with them but they just called her an old hag. Because of this, Blue Eyes loses her patience and tries to get revenge on them. Hahahaha. This one's really funny especially when Blue Eyes has this pissed off look on her face. Scary! XD

Anyway, because of this incident, Ellis uses her powers and Nadie shows her skills in shooting.


Their secrets were revealed so Nadie and Ellis decided to leave the place. The couple confront them and ask them to stay with them. Ellis was surprised when she saw Nadie crying. Then, Ellis thanked the couple but then again, she tells them that they will still go.

The couple asks Ellis the reason why they will sill leave. Then Ellis said,

"I love Nadie... when her eyes is shining."

*squeal* This is a really touching moment. This is really my favorite scene in this episode together with the background music that added more emotion to the scene. Well, I do agree with that. I love watching them on a journey rather than staying in a place while living a very normal life without adventure and excitement. Besides, Nadie is more appealing when she's in action with her usual clothes rather than looking after a restaurant/store.

*cough* Back to the episode. Blue Eyes and the others were just listening outside the room. The Sheriff just hugs his son. Well, his love will just remain unrequited.


Here's the final part where they say their goodbye. Then, Nadie asks Ellis on where they should go. Ellis replied and said that they should go see Lirio. Finally, they both said,

"Yes Sir!"

I have watched this anime so many times and I never get tired of watching this over and over again. This is really one of my favorite animes. Yup! No doubt about it! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...