I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, July 19, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 18

Episode 18 - "A Woman Who Quarrels"


I think this is the first time that Nadie and Ellis seriously quarreled. Nadie accidentally breaks Ellis' amulet which was bought to her by a man (from episode 8). Because of Ellis' anger, she refuses to talk to Nadie. She even leaves Nadie while she was apologizing and explaining to Ellis. Hahaha. This time, Ellis is the one who is driving and as for Nadie, she's still being ignored by Ellis. They encounter a roadhouse where an old man offer them to stay there where they meet Ricardo and Lirio again. Ricardo notices the situation of the heroines so he talks to Nadie to cheer her up. Nadie tells him the story about her mother who told her about the story of Kokopelli. Meanwhile, Ellis talks to the old man then the old man takes her to a mysterious place. There, she saw the young Nadie. After a while, Ellis appears to Nadie (the present Nadie), who was looking for her, then the two of them reconcile. Ellis explains to Nadie why she got mad. Oh, L.A., Blue Eyes and the other girls appeared too but there's not much to say to them. They encounter the old man then suddenly, they were taken to some other place. The next morning, the house became very old and the old man disappeared.

I guess the old man is some kind of spirit or something. As for Nadie and Ellis, it's nice that they reconciled. Also, the young Nadie and Ellis were so cute... I guess Ellis discovered the feelings and also the past of Nadie (younger Nadie) that's why she cried when she saw her at the mysterious place. Or maybe, she just discovered how important Nadie really is for her. Their bond becomes stronger than before because of the things that happened. Awwwwww... So nice...^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...