I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 16, 2010

Sasameki Koto - Episode 13

Episode 13 - "Calling You"


This is the last episode of Sasameki Koto. Unfortunately, it wasn't the ending that I expected. I thought there will be something that would surprise me like some great development or something. Don't get me wrong because despite that, I still like Sasameki Koto especially it's manga version. Sumika, together with her family went to visit graves and obon festival (I think it is event wherein people believe that their ancestors or family's souls will return to their homes and reunite with their love ones or family). Sumika promised Ushio that she will wall her when she gets there. Unfortunately, the house that Sumika and her family meant to stay was burnt so they relocate to a temple. Unfortunately (again), the temple was located at the mountain wherein there's no signal that's why Sumika was not able to call Ushio. Meanwhile, Ushio is just waiting for her call. Even after she woke up, the first thing that she checks is her cellphone. Back to the temple, Sumika was told to look after the children there. Teru, who has a crush to Sumika tries to impress her by jumping from a high tree at the river. He accidentally fell then Sumika tries to save him that damages her phone.

Back at the temple, Sumika panics because of the incident that made her do other ways to contact Ushio but it was useless. Back to Ushio, she's so cute when she talks to her brother about Sumika (she acted like a tsundere). Her brother just told her to call Sumika but she just refuses (so stubborn). She decides to go to the library while her brother says that it's as if Ushio is waiting for a call from her lover (so cuuute). In the end, Ushio decides to call Sumika and fortunately Teru (who got punished) was there and brings the phone to Sumika. Of course, they got to talk and they were happy about it. In the last part of the episode (though I think it's just an extra), the depressed Ushio (while blushing --- what's with the blushing... Just kidding XD) feels happy again because she's able to be with Sumika again. Waaaaah, what a good combination...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...