I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl Friends Chapter 34

Chapter 34 - You can't miss on reading this chapter!!!


Thanks to MakiMaki Scanlation, the most awaited chapter was finally scanlated. They finally did it and they became more close to each and and more open about their feelings. *sigh* I was really worried that there will be some interruptions but fortunately there was none(From beginning up to the end). I'm happy but at the same time sad because the manga will soon end =(. I'm also worried about what will happen in the final chapter. Well, it's because in my experience, I have read some mangas that the begininng up to the middle chapters were great but the final chapter felt like it's rushed and doesn't meet the expectations. Even though it will be the final chapter (*sad* *sad* *sad*), I really hope that it will have a memorable final chapter.

Anyways, back to this chapter. Every part of the chapter is so cute but the cutest part is when Mari sulks when Akko told her that she will be a good wife then Akko said,

"My Wife."

Kyaaa, Mari was really surprise and at the same time happy. Well, anyone will be really glad when their love one told something sweet like that to them, you know. Girl Friends is really the best!!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...