I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 30, 2010

Strike Witches Episode 4 Part 1

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 4 Part 1

Warning: Too much of this episode might cause you a severe loss of blood due to nosebleed so beware !!!! ---- Hahaha... I'm just kidding... It's just that every time I watch this, it seems like fan service (something like that) is increasing... =P


Sooo--- this episode starts here in this scene... *nosebleed* Charlotte is trying to test her striker when Barkhorn comes in to scold her about her attire. Well ----- uhhhmmm,,, eeerrrrr,, pink really suits her. In my opinion, I think she's the most attractive person among the Strike Witches.


Next, we see Lucchini with her sleeping position. It's really amazing that she doesn't fall up there. If it was me, ---- errr, I'm kinda afraid of heights so I can't even go up there in the first place.


Next is Hartmann. It seems like she just woke up.

Well, I really don't know if you can call that stripping down since they still have their undergarments. Besides, they just need to add a top clothing to call it decent so what's the harm with just wearing undergarments if they don't even wear pants. Nyahahaha... =D


This is the scene wherein the new prototypes are introduce. This proves that girls also likes fast rides and cool gunnery.


Barkhorn and Charlotte were arguing on who will test the striker first but in the end, it was Lucchini who was able to try it. But there was some sort of problem regarding the striker that scared Lucchini. The part with her tail was so funny. She looks like a cat that got hit by an electricity. But well, she has the ears and tails of a black leopard. XD


Because of what happened to Lucchini and what she told to Charlotte, she didn't dare to try the striker.


Barkhorn and Charlotte continues to argue so they ended up on having a competition.

Round 1 : The person who flies higher wins!!!

Winner: Barkhorn ---- reported by Eila and Sanya. It's surprising that both of them are awake since they are working at night and sleeping at daytime.


Round 2 : Arsenal Load Competition!!!

Winner : Barkhorn.

The funny part here is when Perrine told Charlotte that she should start with shedding off some weight on her chest then Lynette blushes while Yoshika has this odd look on her face. Hahaha. Well, it's a good thing that those three are really close.

----> To be continued in Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...