I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 22, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 15

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 15


I think this is the first time that I will use the images that I got separately. Anyway, this episode starts when Azusa thinks that she was slacking off too much. Jun even asks her the activities that they do and she just wrote meeting twice (more of a tea break for me... XD). She can't tell the truth and because of that, she decided to make a comeback. Here is when she starts realizing that she was losing her personality.


Next is the scene whereinj she thought that she's saying what her senpais' used to say. Hahahaha. She's really influenced by them that much huh.


When Azusa went to the music room, she saw Mugi sleeping. She asks Mugi why she's there and Mugi answers that it's because she wants to surprise the others. Awwwww, there are so many cute moments here with Mugi. She's really cute in her own ways. The part where she tries to learn guitar is so cute and when she told Azusa that she was sneaking food. Meanwhile, the other girls arrived but they just peek on Mugi and Azusa.


Next is her time alone with Mio who's currently changing the strings of her bass. She asks Mio if they could practice then Mio said that they will after she finish changing the strings. Azusa just stares at her and thought that she's finally going to have a comeback. Mio finishes changing but when they were about to start, Ritsu barge into them and asks Mio to help her in her sewing. Yui also says that she's already good since Ui's there for her (Aahhh,, I'd love to have a sister like that ^_^). Mio agrees to help Ritsu and the comeback of Azusa is a failure again.


Next  is her hanging out at Ritsu's place (with the other girls). As usual, Mio was the one who did the homework of Ritsu. On the other hand, Ritsu prepares a meal for them which is quite good (the way I see it). In the end, the plan of Azusa's comeback is still a failure.


Next is her time alone with Yui who's currently looking at Ton-chan's tank. Azusa who's really eager to have her comeback (too much comeback mission for her) asks her that they should practice. Yui just called her and told her that they should clean Ton-chan's tank then Azusa immediately agrees to her. When she realized that she's loosing her focus again, she tries to be firm with her wants for practicing but in the end, they still cleaned the tank. The funny part here is when Yui is singing and Azusa teases her about removing the stickers.


Now here's one of my favorite scenes where I really like Yui. She has this personality of saying amazing things without her realizing it. I guess she's really just an honest and straight person. But still, she tries to end the conversation with some silly things. Hehehe. Despite that, she's really cute.


Here's another one of my favorite scenes. Azusa accidentally lost her keychain but it was returned to her. She wonders why they know that it was hers then she suddenly saw a sticker behind the keychain with her name on it. Looks like she became more calm now and her "comeback mission" (thanks to Yui) ended too. She went to the music room and the Mugi gave her a dessert. She told them that she just had a dessert last time but Ritsu said that her name was on it and pointed under the cup (looks like that to me). Azusa looked and saw a sticker on it. Now --- here's come the carefree smile of Yui while saying that stickers are cute. Awww, sooooo cute as always. Azusa was speechless while smiling for a moment then she starts teasing Yui about the stickers again.



Now here comes the cutest scene of Azusa. Her class were discussing on what they should do for the festival. After that, Jun and Ui goes to Azusa to asks her on what she would do. Jun tells the girls that she wants to try being the waitress (Fuun ~~ it's like most of the girls really want to try maid outfits (-_-)???). Anyway, Azusa asks her about what type of cat Jun wants to be. Jun was confuse but still Azusa clarify it more that maids are suppose to wear cat ears too. The whole class stare at Azusa then Azusa realizes that she just said something embarassing. Jun just said to her that she's really a member of light music club... XD LOL!!!

It's nice that Azusa stopped worrying about her personality. Changes isn't that bad especially if it means that it's for the better and can be a way to enjoy her student life even more.

Hahaha,, this post really took me so much time... Normally, I  just  post them in one edit and upload. Well, it's just that I enjoyed the episode and I guessed it's worth it since K-On! is one of my favorite animes.^_^




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...