I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 22, 2010

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 3

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 3



This episode focused more on Yoshika, Lynette and Perrine. Their performance went  down when they were inactive in battles for six months, they were force to train under Anna (a granny who also trained Sakamoto). Instead of using their  Strikers, they were ordered to use a broom instead. Well, they look like a modern witches (too modern that they don't even have pants). The only problem is that their not use in using brooms.  Perrine reaches her limit and says that she doesn't want to do it anymore. Anna reveals to them that Sakamoto also trained using the broom and because of this, Perrine's motivated again and she became motivated when she discovered that the broom that she just threw was once use by Sakamoto. They continue training until they finally get a hang on using the brooms. Later, a Neuroi shows up and they were ask to abandon the place but the girls refuse and choose to protect the place because of Anna and her family. During battle, they were able to fight skillfully unlike before. They were able to defeat the Neuroi and Anna was very thankful for that. That night, Sakamoto called Anna while the girls were sleeping then Anna told her she has high hopes for the girls.

The part where they tried to ride the brooms and they found it difficult was so funny. There were scenes where Yoshika spins while riding broom, Lynette tries to hold on into the broom but she still fell and Perrine who rides the broom like she's riding a horse. Hahaha. Perrine really admires Sakamoto so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...