I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 29, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 24

Episode 24 - "A Man Who Passes On"


After a brief confrontation with Ellis and Nadie where he gleefully explains his evil plan, Rosenberg is forced to retreat when Ricardo shows up to aid the girls. Rosenberg then brainwashes L.A. into forgetting about Ellis and orders him to take out Ricardo. At the conclusion of the fierce battle between L.A. and Ricardo, L.A. finally realizes where his love for Ellis originates from.

Hhhmmm, I really don't like L.A. that much because he's weird, violent and looks like a retard. Sorry for that. But --- but --- I do admire her feelings for Ellis even though he tries to show his care and want to protect her in a different way. From the beginning until the end, his feelings doesn't change even though it's an unrequited love. I guess it's more safe to say that people show their feelings differently. Either it's in a good way or bad way, we can't just deny that it's because of love. There are situations wherein people tends to forget the meaning of right and wrong just because of how they feel. And because of this, we should first know and understand the situation of other people before judging and making any conclusions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...