I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Noir

Noir


Since I have my upcoming exams ((-_-) aaarrrgghh), I'll just feature one of my favorite animes which is "Noir".

The series follows the story of two young female assassins, the Corsican Mireille Bouquet and the Japanese amnesiac Yumura Kirika, who embark together on a personal journey to seek answers about mysteries concerning their past. While at first they seem to be only vaguely related to each other, there are clues and hints given throughout the series that there is more going on behind the scenes than at first glance.

In their journey to learn more about Yumura's lost memories and her connection to Bouquet, the two form an alliance and begin performing assassinations under the code name "Noir." During the course of the series, they are lured into more and more traps by a secret organization named Les Soldats ("The Soldiers" in French). Les Soldats are a secret organization that has been a part, yet separate group of humanity. It is this hidden group that created and once completely controlled the deadly duo "Noir." Each time that Les Soldats soldiers are sent to kill Bouquet and Yumura, it is considered a test as to whether or not the young women are suitable to carry the title "Noir." (source: wikipedia.org)

At first, I thought that this is gonna be some boring anime that's gonna waste my time because it's hard to understand. But --- when I saw Kirika's moves when some mysterious men attack her and she just killed them without any difficulties, I just told myself that she's so cool. She didn't get any wounds nor scratches. How cool is that??!! Soooo Cool... Anyway, at first, it's difficult to understand and many questions went in my mind but in the end, it's really worth watching for especially the gun scenes and most of all, the scenes wherein Kirika and Mireille becomes closer as well as their bonding. XD

Oh, before I forget, the anime series Noir was directed by Koichi Mashimo, written by Ryoe Tsukimura, and produced by Bee Train. Noir was followed by two spiritual successors, Madlax and El Cazador de la Bruja. Together, these series constitute a trilogy exploring the "girls-with-guns" genre. Well, I'm not aware of it before but it was told to me by Yurigirl29 (thanks for that...) then I finally understand why I felt so uneasy because when I watched El Cazador de la Bruja then Noir, I sensed some resemblance between these animes. From the flow of the story, characters' personalities down to the music somehow made me felt that there's some kind of similarities and so that solved the mystery for me. Hahaha. I haven't watch Madlax yet but maybe some time in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...