I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 3

Episode 3 - "The Squad's Day: Rio Runs"


The morning started with a very unique sound coming from Kanata. Hehehe. She's still not good in playing her bugle. Seems like the other members of the platoon and the town's people are used to it.


The others went out to restock their supplies while Kanata spends the afternoon having a music training with Rio. Suddenly, Kanata faints because of fever that reminds Rio about her mother who was then ill.


Rio even got confused because of Kanata's condition that she even look for a snow at their stock room even though that's impossible to find something like that there.


Rio can't find any medicine so she asks the help of a a priestess named Yumina, who diagnoses her with three-day fever and treats her. Finally, Rio was able to relax. It's just that she was too worried and she doesn't have a clue on how to give a sick person a first aid treatment.


Here's how a person from an army and church show their gratitude and respect for one another. It's way too formal and different.


Meanwhile, Kanata is having a dream about her past. It was the time when she met Iliya. Kanata's so cute here.


Rio was surprised when Kanata touches her when she woke up. Then, she tells Rio that she has always been useless and has caused troubles for others. She also mentions to Rio that she always wanted to play a song, having heard it from a trumpeter she met when she was younger.


Rio explains to her that there are many things of the past inside the tank Takemikazuchi, among which is Amazing Grace, the song they both have heard, but played by a full orchestra. Rio explains that a squad, much like an orchestra, cannot be completed without a member. Because of Rio's words, Kanata cheers up again.


*Squeal* Rio's so cute when she was young and her sister looks so kind and beautiful. 


Awwww, because of Kanata, Rio shows more soft expressions than before she met her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...