I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sasameki Koto - Chapter 39

Sasameki Koto - Chapter 39

I was looking for some summaries and translations and I found this. It can't be help since I really can't read the writings here. After many attempts of non-stop searching, I was able to find this.

Special thanks to yukarishizu who made this summary...

Here's her summary:

Sasameki Ch39:

It’s mostly about the the vote for the school Student Council President, Sumika VS a Guy and it seems that the students is talking about Sumika more than the Guy like saying she’s strong and being popular.

Meanwhile, it seems like Kazama and Aoi are writing an article about the Sumika and is posting into their school webpage.

Gossip about the kendo club and some about the Girls Club.

Kazama notice some mistake in her article so she went to correct while Aoi was impress that Kazama article was very good and Aoi notice that Kazama article is familiar but she can’t remember where she read it before.The both of them then discuss about Kazama interest in books and ask if she read Yuri books~

Sumika father notice Sumika is not on the dinning table and ask where she is and it seems that Sumika went out with Kazama. Sumika dad mention that both of Kazama and Sumika relationship is so good until if Sumika were a guy, her dad will push them to married! The nanny reply that even if its a girl its okay to be together.

When Sumika and kazama is walking in night, Sumika said it the place felt like lover street, Kazama ask: next time where we should hang out at?
Sumika reply: lets see about that!

The Girls Club is at giving the the students flayers to boost up the vote for Sumika. There was a sentence that mention about the poor Sumika who was been drag by a teacher to become the Student council president.

During the chat between Aoi and Kazama, Kazama said that since Sumika was in Middle school, she has been helping out in school and she get along with anybody. Aoi then ask why Kazama handle the merit points for Sumika but Kazama said that if she were the one who handle then she might pull Sumika down.

The last part is an old lady calling for Kazama house but it seems that no one was there to pick up the phone.

---->

By the way, if you want to get the raw, you can download it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eijgwyngzmyo3ny#2

I got this from http://yurilove-neko14.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this post! ^^

Do you have any idea where I could get 39 in english? I only found 38 and 40 in english..I'm missing 39 :/

Jhayzelkhulet said...

@Anonymous

You're very welcome....

Chapter 39 is not translated yet... Others were looking for the scanlated chapter too but unfortunately, it looks like it's not scanlated yet.

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...