I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 30, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 7.5 Part 4

Episode 7.5 - "Feast: The Fortress at War"

PART 4

LET THE DRINKING BEGIN [Wahahaha!! XD] -----

Warning: Drinking is not advisable since it's the cause of many unexpected tragedies / events.

Hahaha, I'm just referring to this episode. Hhmm, now that I think about it, I haven't tried drinking yet. Talking about lame huh.


Kureha, who can't make herself drunk, finally understands that Filicia is really weak against alcohol. Well, my guess is that she got drunk before everybody else. Now that I think about it, I guess she got drunk when they were just preparing the lunch because after that she started to come up with weird ideas. Hehehe.


Here's the scene between Rio and Kanata. It looks like Kanata became the senpai while crying Rio is the kouhai.


Here's Filicia who is still drinking while Noel is already knocked out.


Here's the most hilarious pair. The Yumina and Shuko pair. Yumina lectures Shuko about gods while Shuko is listening to her very well. Hahaha. Is this what an alcohol can do??? It seems like they understand each other pretty well. Hahahaha. That's a sister for you!!!


The most embarrassing scene of Rio. It's nice that she decided to sing but the song sounded so old fashion. Well, whatever. as long as the other girls enjoy her singing.

Awwww, poor Kureha. She just sits in a corner while watching the others. Hhhmm, no worries. Her lonely night will end soon.


Now here's the climax of the episode (for Kureha). Filicia invites her to take a bath with her but she was declined by Kureha. Filicia still insisted since she wanted them to have some skinship so she she calls Kanata and Yumina. After that, uhhhmmm,, errrrr, well ---- i think many things happened. Kureha's lonely night became a tragic night (for her) that remained a mystery. Who knows what they did after that so I'll just leave it to your imaginations. Hahaha. LOL! XD


After that night, it seems that Yumina can't remember any details about the alcohol incident. The others except Filicia were experiencing hang over including Shuko.


The last scene is where Kureha finishes her narration while cursing the idea of drinking and getting drunk. Hahaha. It looks like she really experienced a very horrible night that she even cried because of it. Poor her. XD


Kureha's last words of wisdom. (Note: Just want to remind you that she's still alive. Hahaha.)

----- End

Because of this episode, the mystery on how Kanata discovered the secret of distillery is finally unveiled.

Geez, this is really my favorite episode in this anime. Seeing them so out of their character will really make you laugh (non-stop!). This episode is way too different among the other episodes and it's really worth watching for. I really mean it!!! Hahahaha. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...