I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, July 26, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 17

Episode 17 "A Woman Who Corners"


Nadie and Ellis are experiencing financial difficulties since Nadie decided not to follow the orders of Blue Eyes. Ellis suggested that she should find a work as a bounty hunter again. Nadie who hesitates at first decided to go along with the idea of Ellis. As they try to find their target, they were able to meet Ricardo and Lirio too who have the similar situation like them. Then, they teamed up with Ricardo and Lirio since they were after the same person.


Here's one of my favorite scene in this episode. The scene were they planned to finally get their target. While they were waiting for the right moment to make a move, Nadie suddenly asks Ellis if she can go to Wiñay Marka  alone without her if anything happens to her. Ellis was a bit surprise and stayed silent. Meanwhile, L.A. attacks their target then Nadie and Ricardo try to check the situation. When the target tries to escape, Ellis uses her abiility to stop him from escaping. Well, this is the first time I saw her using the element of water and she managed to control it very well. She's really cool. Then, Nadie goes to Ellis but she suddenly slipped while hearing a gun shot (That really surprised me too when I first watched this). Thinking that Nadie's been shot, Ellis immediately went to her and when she's almost about to cry, Nadie arises then Ellis just looks at her with a smile and teary eyes. Well, this is the first time that I saw Ellis worried this much. Awwwww.


Here comes the final scene where they leave the town then Ellis talks Nadie. Ellis was really surprise in the way of life of Nadie before she met her. Because she doesn't want Nadie to be in danger again, she tells Nadie that she won't mention the idea of being a bounty hunter again.
The ending of this episode is really nice and cute. ^_^ I really like both of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...