I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 30, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 7.5 Part 2

Episode 7.5 - "Feast: The Fortress at War"

PART 2

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN -----


The reaction of Kureha when Yumina joins them was so funny. The military uniform really suits Yumina and it seems like she's really enjoying the mock battle. She and Kanata don't even feel nervous at all. Noel on the other hand is getting more serious that she even challenges Rio.

Looks like the alcohol is starting to affect them. Hahaha. XD


Noel is really into this mock battle. I mean, what's with the Gatling gun and she even said that it was made just in case so does that mean she's expecting something like this will happen. She even has this evil laugh and eyes. Hahahaha. It's so out of her character. Yumina and Kanata were just stunned just by watching her.


Meanwhile, the Rio's team is planning on how to defeat Kanata's team. Kureha's so funny when Rio gave her a mission and she's having trouble carrying the two buckets of red dyes. While Kureha's suffering, Rio's very enthusiastic and serious about the battle just like Noel.


Here's the scene where Yumina tells Kanata her past. While they were having a conversation, Kanata suddenly hears something and holds Yumina. Looks like Yumina thought about something else like confessing (or maybe it was just my imagination). Well, if ever I'm right, it will be like ---- so, even sisters thinks that way too huh. Hehehehe. Consider it as if it's a Shoujo-ai moment. *cough* Anyway, it seems like Kanata's hearing is really sharp for her to be able to hear the attack. I mean, she was able to used her perfect pitch to avoid Rio's attempt of shooting them.


Here comes the revenge of Kanata's team. Noel is really into the mock battle already. It's almost like she wants to annihilate the other team. Wahahaha... XD


Now, the extreme scenes starts here although it's already extreme from the beginning of the episode... Hahaha.. Filicia and Rio act like they're lovers wherein Filicia is sacrificing herself for Rio's sake. They really get into the character. There's blushing, sweet talking, holding hands and some dramatic  partings. Wait! Maybe this is another type of fan service or some Yuri moments, is it??!! Hhhmmm, nah... I think they're just drunk.! Hahaha. When did Sora no Woto becomes some Yuri anime??!! Hahaha. XD


Things are getting serious, weird, ridiculous and hilarious etc. Filicia was shot with a red dye but somehow it became some classic anime wherein blood comes out from her mouth (how did she do that??!). She's even soaked in blood, falls into the ground (in slow motion) and even says her last words. 

Note: Just to remind you, it's just red dye.!!! Hahaha..!!!

After Filicia was eliminated, Rio cries and tries to take her revenge at Kanata's team by loading dye then shoots the other team (repeatedly). Oh, Kureha was there. It's just that she's confused about what's happening and said,

"What the hell is going on?"

Hahaha, that's right. What the hell??!! All I did was laugh when I was watching this episode. XD


During the battle, Noel got shot and then tells the other girls that she still wants to do many things. After she falls, Yumina got shot too and the scene gets melodramatic again.  Just like what happened to Rio's team, there was crying, holding hands and saying of some emotional last words. After Yumina was eliminated, Kanata looks at Rio with hatred.

Hahaha, I wanted to feel really feel sorry for those who got shot but I really can't stop laughing and at the same time confused about what's happening. LOL!!! XD


Here comes the final battle between Kanata and Rio at the distillery. There was even a moment where Kanata reminisces about Noel and Yumina who just passed away (but in reality they were just eliminated in the mock battle =D). Oh, Kureha was still there. It's just that she's confused about what's happening and at the same time ignored by the other two so she was just there watching them. Hahahaha. 

The battle ended when Kanata was able to shot Rio then Rio says her very emotional last words to Kanata. After Rio died (although she's still alive, hehe), Kanata cries again. Oh, seriously, Kureha was still there but she just said, 

"What the hell is going on?"

-----> To be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...