I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 23, 2010

Mikoto & Kuroko

Mikoto and Kuroko


This is the first time that I post something about Mikoto and Kuroko. Despite the late posts, I still love them especially Kuroko who's very passionate about her feelings for Mikoto. Some may find her annoying but she still has so many good qualities that makes her cute. Besides, she's always loyal to Mikoto even though she doesn't return her feelings. That's Kuroko for you, a very cool girl who's willing to do anything for the sake of her belief for justice, friends and Mikoto whom she admires the most. I just hope that there's a chance that Kuroko's love won't be unrequited anymore but I guess that won't happen because there's another series of this anime wherein Mikoto has a love interest. Boo~~~ Boo~~~. The Mikoto and Kuroko tandem is still the best.

--- video made by VDaySnowstorm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...