I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love Flag Girls - Chapter 1

Chapter 1


Love Flag Girls is new Yuri manga that was made by Takahashi Itsumi and scanlated by Lililicious.

Love Flag Girls is a manga about pirates, from Yuri Hime's cell phone line. A young woman infiltrates a band of pirates to try and get back a treasure that they stole from her mother.(source: lililicious.net)

In this chapter, some servants worries about their queen who always cry then they asks Princess Lucia to comfort the Queen. She asks the reason why her mother became like that then the servants told her that it was due to a cross that was stolen by a pirate named Maria. They even told her where Maria's ship is and other things about her. Because of this, Lucia decides to go to the pirates' ship and negotiates to the pirate to return the cross. By the way, the part where Lucia tries to get a ride was so cute and funny. *cough* Anyway, at the ship, Eliana, the daughter of Maria, falls in love with Lucia that she doesn't want to let her go. Lucia thought that the pirates will be easy to fool so she decided not to leave so that she'll be able to get the cross back. 

Yay! I'm really gonna look forward for its future chapters. Eliana was so funny and she's also head over heels for Lucia. Lucia, on the other hand, is a very pretty but not so princess-like girl. The way she acts sometimes is so childish and unladylike but she's still cute. I'm feeling that she's the tsundere type here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...