I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, July 26, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 19

Episode 19 - "A Man Who Protects"


Ahhhhh, this episode is definitely one of my favorite episodes. The reason??? It's because of the different expressions of Ellis. But --- she may have different expressions but there's only one reason behind it and that's "jealousy". Ricardo's car breaks down, so Nadie picks them up to the nearest town where Ricardo could fix the car. At the town, the mechanic mistakes Nadie and Ricardo for a couple and offers them free tickets to a fancy restaurant. Because of this misunderstanding, Nadie has this very pissed off look and her face and what's more funny is that Ellis has this as well. Hahaha.


Here's another funny scene when Nadie and Ellis, together with Ricardo and Lirio check-in in a hotel. Ellis still has this jealous look on her face but Nadie still hasn't notice it yet. While they were talking about Nadie getting along with Ricardo in the idea of being husband and wife, Ellis immediately takes off her dress when she misunderstands Nadie when she said that they will take a bath together. XD


I really can't get enough with the different expressions of Ellis here. She even got irritated with some couple in the restaurant while observing Nadie and Ricardo. Oh, Lirio was there too but she's not affected at all. As always, she  just shows her innocent smile.


Here's the part where Ricardo asks Nadie if she will return as a bounty hunter again. Nadie tells him that she won't because Ellis doesn't want it too. Nadie will really do anything for Ellis.



Here's the scene when Ellis was kidnapped but she was saved by Nadie. Because of Nadie saving Ellis, Ellis finally smiles again. 


Here's the final part of this episode. Ricardo's car is finally fix and when they are about to return to Lirio and Ellis, Ellis just drag her away from Ricardo. Jealousy really is something. Hehehe. When Nadie's about to drive, Ellis just clings to her and tells Nadie that they look like husband and wife. Nadie, who's still confuse, just go along with Ellis. Ricardo and Lirio says their goodbye then Ellis has this irritated face again. Nadie finally realize the reason why Ellis acted differently but Ellis immediately denies it. Nadie drives then Ellis just smiles. (Sooooo cute) Kyaaaa!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah this is definitely my favourite episode too XD
I love Ellis expressions X3
Oh yeah did you notice that Ellis has a slight blush on her cheeks when she say "tee-hee" in the end of episode? XD

Jhayzelkhulet said...

@Anonymous:

Yup! It's one of my favorites too... She's way too adorable ans seeing another great side of her is really cute...

Hhmm, I didn't quite catch the blush because I thought she just showed a very soft look...

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...