I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 8, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 14

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 14...



Priority ---> Mission - To have Mugi be hit... Hahaha,, The episode focused more on Mugi who wanted to be hit... Unfortunately for her, Ritsu can't hit her and Mio doesn't notice the stupid things that she was doing(looks like Ritsu is the only pro in terms of silly acts). In the end, she was force to tell Mio the truth and Mio agreed to hit her but because she doesn't have the courage, she hits Ritsu instead (poor Ritsu). Hahaha... Well, all's well, ends well right. In the end she was hit by Ritsu because Ritsu doesn't know how to react when Mugi told her that she would be popular if she was a guy.

One cute scene in this episode was when Ritsu asked Mio to hang out with her but was immediately declined. Instead, she hangs out with Mugi who instantly cancels her plans just to hang out with Ritsu. Ritsu showed her different places that amazed Mugi and asked her if she could give her a hug.

Another cute scene of this episode is the STRAWBERRY issue. First was the scene where Yui shares her cake to Nodoka but Nodoka picks the strawberry that shocked Yui. She immediately calls Azusa to tell what happened and of course Azusa was confused about situation. The second scene, which is the best part, was when Mugi ate the strawberry of Mio that made her speechless and cried with a cute yet silly smile on her(that one's so funny). Yui, on the other hand, immediately fetch Nodoka and showed, explained and proved to her that strawberry is really important part of a cake. Aaaahh, the power of strawberry!!! It can cause a person to be speechless and cry all of the sudden. Scary --- and funny. LOL!!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...