I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Maria-sama ni wa Naisho - 04

Maria-sama ni wa Naisho


Warning: Chocolate Bon Bons are bad for people who have low tolerance for alcohol ------ just like what happened to Shimako and Sachiko... Hahahaha... This is one of the cute episodes of  Maria-sama ni wa Naisho. Shimako calling Sei in a casual way while in a state of drunkeness was so cute. Sachiko on the other hand saying "so delicious" while acting drunk was so funny. XD

--- video made by eine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...