I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Husky and Medley

Husky and Medley...




A manga adaptation of an internet thread in which a girl attempts to reveal her "perfect" friend's weakpoint, confessing her love for her in the process, and the relationship between them thereafter.

I already saw this manga a month ago (i guess??) though I just read a part from its chapter but I didn't read the whole seven chapters. It's just that I have this habit of looking at the appearance of the characters and how it is draw that's why I ended up deciding not to continue reading this anymore. I don't even understand some of the words (probably because it's a mail, codes, acronyms-- something like that). Anyhow, I happen to be reading random mangas during my free time (even though I already read them) and accidentally saw this manga again. Just like that, I read this manga patiently and tried to understand its story more and somehow it didn't waste my time because it's an interesting manga.

It's a typical love story between two girls and I discovered that it's not a work of fiction. Well, I did felt that somehow it was like a true to life story. Probably because of those loooooooong mail messages and somewhat realistic plot or maybe it was just my intuition.

An ordinary student who likes chatting in the net to seek for advices about what she should do. She even plotted to know the weaknesses of her "perfect" classmate. It has many ups and downs but they still ended up being together.

Well, anyone who will try to read this manga might feel that they can relate to it. Just because because it's about a girl-to-girl relationship doesn't mean that singles, even straight couples can't relate to it. Besides, most of the time, people just can't dictate their heart in whom it will choose. It will just happen that even we can't notice nor stop it. Anyway, back to the manga, again, it's a really a typical love story. The feeling of confessing, rejection and acceptance. The excitement in meeting the one you love, being alone and even finding different ways on how to have a chance to kiss and hug that person. The uneasy feeling about what others might think in your relationship. The phrase "don't care what other people will think or say about our relationship" or "whenever we're together, others don't matter anymore" can't always happen nor be real. There will be a time where you will be affected especially when those people are really close to you. Overall, it's what couples might encounter but in the end, it will be just like--- how far are you willing to go and sacrifice to be with the one you love. It's easy to say promise but the real deal there is that can you really stick to your promise.

There's ecchi (is the term right?) stuff here but I think it's just normal since they love each other. I just don't know if Husky knows that Medley tells their daily experiences to her online friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...