I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

El Cazador de la Bruja

Ellis and Nadie...



Today, I will just feature Ellis and Nadie from El Cazador de la Bruja. Aargh, I still can't figure out on how can I retrieve my files in my Ipod. Well, there's nothing I can do until now. Anyway, I was supposed to feature them separately but  the pictures were so limited that's why I decided to just feature them at the same time. Besides, they really look good together. ^_^

Ellis is a girl wanted as a suspect for Dr. Heinz Schneider's murder. She heads south in order to seek the truth of the incident, as well as to find her birthplace; based on the vague memories she holds and an old fortune teller's advice. Ellis has "Witch DNA", but her abilities are accidental and incomplete. These include superhuman strength, temporary levitation, and heating as well as freezing of physical objects. She cannot control her abilities at will, usually becoming active only in times of need. She speaks whatever is on her mind in an almost expressionless way of talking, she could almost be classified as a comic relief character because of some of the things she does. Throughout the series Ellis falls in love with Nadie and is quite open about her feelings towards her.

Nadie is a maverick female bounty hunter and a top marksman, she carries an old Colt M1911 .45 pistol as her weapon of choice. She holds an optimistic attitude but in actuality, Nadie was the sole survivor of an attack on her hometown. Working for Hayward, Nadie accompanies Ellis on her journey. Before killing her opponents, Nadie has a habit of saying, "If you have any last words, say them now". She is feisty and can lose her temper very easily, although when it comes to protecting Ellis she doesn't joke around. She's willing to please Ellis in numerous ways, and even puts up with Squenchy when Ellis keeps the salamander indoors with them overnight. (source: wikipedia.org)

I have watched El Cazador de la Bruja so many times because it's really a nice anime. Ellis and Nadie also look cute together throughout their journeys.The improvement in Ellis' personality because of Nadie is worth watching for and it looks like she has feelings for Nadie. At first, she doesn't show emotions that much but as their journey continues, she becomes more of a  protective and caring person especially towards Nadie. Well, Nadie is really a kind and reliable person, and more impostantly, she loves tacos (eh-hee). I just hope that there will be a more romantic progress in their relationship. I also read its manga but I guess it was serialized because I was able to read only two chapters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...