I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 30, 2010

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 4 Part 2

Strike Witches Season 2 - Episode 4 Part 2

Hehehe... This is the 100th posts here.  Is this what they called an accomplishment?!!! Hahahaha... *sigh* If only I can put my energy in studying too... Hahaha... =P It's just that this is more fun.

I cut the episode since making it as a one post is too long.

Warning: Too much of this episode might cause you a severe loss of blood due to nosebleed so beware !!!! ---- Hahaha... I'm just kidding... It's just that every time I watch this, it seems like fanservice (something like that) is increasing... =P


 Here's another fan service for all those people who love Strike Witches. Nyahahaha. XD Hhmmm, I'm just wondering if they don't get their skin burn because of the the heat using the oil drums (It's still made of metal, right?). Maybe because I haven't tried it yet that's why I got curious.


Round 3 : Race of Speed!!!

Winner: Barkhorn.

She said that it is as if she's being pulled by the angels but after that, it's like she's been pulled down by the devils. It's a good thing that she was rescued out there. Even though she won the three consecutive rounds, I can't consider it as an absolute victory since it caused her a really serious consequence.


Because of the incident, Barkhorn was punish and the use of the striker was disallowed.


Warning: Don't try this at home. You can't recover by straining yourself more. What a stubborn patient. Hehehe.


A neuroi attacked and the witches were having a hard time to destroy it but when Barkhorn came, she just defeated it in a minute. That was really fast. =O


The striker malfunctions so Charlotte rescues Barkhorn. She's really an expert when it comes to high-speed and it looks like Barkhorn enjoys sleeping in her chest too. Lucchini getting furious about it is so hilarious. Charlotte on the other hand looks so adorable.


Aaaargggh, too much supplies of potatoes. Even though it's delicious, there's just too many potatoes. HHmmm, I like french fries but I can't iet it without ketchup. Weird huh.??

By the way, the twin sister of Hartmann isintroduced here. The ending is same as the beginning. It starts with the argument and ends up with another argument. Hahaha. XD


Now I know why I have that sort of odd feeling whenever I see her because it's not just one Hartmann but two!!! Hehehe. Although they are twins, their personalities are so different. The older sister is so carefree while the other one is well mannered and very polite. Sooooo Cute!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...