I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 2

Episode 2 - "First Battle: The Story of a Chair"


During breakfast, Kanata is introduced to the other members of the 1121st Platoon; Filicia Heideman, Noël Kannagi and Kureha Suminoya. Kureha is somehow acting cold and irritated towards Kanata (is this what they called a tsun-tsun? =P). The expression of Kanata when Rio told her to eat a lot and grow strong is funny since she looks in a very specific part that she should grow too. Hahaha.


Kureha expresses her depression because the military often ignores the squadron's existence. Kureha is really the most serious person when it comes to their job. That night, Noël and Kanata claim they saw a ghost in the barracks, so Kanata and Kureha are sent to investigate. Looks like Rio is scared of ghost too. XD



Kanata is happy since they were able to do a mission but it looks like Kureha is the opposite since she's scared of ghosts. Kanata is such a very carefree and cheerful person. She always smiles and she never worries that much unlike Kureha who's such a worrywart.

I suddenly remembered my past wherein there was a test of courage at our school in the middle of the night and my partner suddenly run and left me when we were about to get in the location. Then, I was forced to finish the test by myself and return. *sigh* What an experience... Hehehe.


They discovered that the place used to be a school. Whoa!!!  The school uniforms really suit them.  ^_^ So cute... It's better than their military uniforms.
 

They  finally caught the culprit which was an owl. She's also the one who stole the Rio's bell (Episode1). She looks so adorable since she can do different appearances. They decided to keep it and named her Shuko.


This time, Rio is the one who made the morning call (something like that) since they don't want to get complaints from the town if Kanata will do it every day.

Here comes the "dere" from their very own tsundere Kureha. Hahahaha. She's the one who prepared the breakfast and denies that she made it especially for Kanata. Geez, what a tsundere. So cute. =D
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...