I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, July 30, 2010

Sora no Woto Episode 7.5 Part 1

Episode 7.5 - "Feast: The Fortress at War"

PART 1

Hehehe, to start with the 101st post, I think I will post my most favorite among the episodes of Sora no Woto.

Actually, it's just a one part episode but because I have so many pictures to post, I decided to posts the episode with several parts. Besides, this is my most favorite episode in Sora no Woto. I have watched this so many times and I still can't get enough of it. Hahaha. XD

At first, I thought that there was some sort of serious tragedy happened because of the scene wherein Kureha is writing in her diary (something like that) while there was a heavy rain. It looks really serious, right???

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTS-----


While the girls are preparing for lunch, Sister Yumina came to visit them. They invited her to lunch and she was surprised when Kureha uses a brandy in cooking. She immediately objects and tells Kureha that they should not drink until they reach the age of 20. Because of this, Kureha was alarmed and tells Filicia that they shouldn't let her know that they were the one who made the Calvados. Filicia calmly agrees and added that it's not just Sister Yumina but Kanata as well.


Meanwhile, Rio is trying to keep Kanata away from the alcohol distillery so that she won't discover their secret. Rio was so funny here when she tries to stop Kanata from looking inside the distillery. Hahaha.


Rio tells Filicia about what happened so Filicia tries to think of a plan. Somehow, she has this diabolical smile that will you a feeling that something big will happen. Hehehe.

While Rio and Kureha are trying their best to avoid Kanata's non-stop questions, Filicia gave them a special brew of tea, spiked with their home-made alcohol. Because of overhearing  the conversation, Yumina interrogates and makes Rio promise among the gods that she's really telling the truth. The tension increases that made the girls drink more tea. Hahaha. XD


Filicia suggests a mock battle using water guns that, if Kanata's team wins, she would be told the truth. I'm telling you, don't be deceive by the kind face of people like Filicia. Scary!!! Hahaha...

-----> To be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...