I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Octave - Chapter 29

Octave - Chapter 29

*sob* sob* *sob* I've been wanting to know what's really going on in this manga and finally, I was able to find a translation and summary about OCTAVE. This is really one of my favorite mangas. I can't stop my curiosity that's why I searched the net that can give me a spoiler, translation or summary of Octave. It took me so long but it's still worth it since I was able to find a summary.

*Squeal* Setsuko really loves Yukino so much. Soooo sweet~~~~. Even though they're apart, she can't stop thinking about her. I really hope that they will be reunited again.

My deepest gratitude to YukariShizu who made this translation... And I really mean it!!! ^_^

Here's her summary:

As usual, the summary for Octave Ch29:

Pls Note: I know this person, she together with setsuko release an album when the both of them was a group idol but I just don’t remember her name. When you read her name in chinese it sounds like Lisa so I’m gonna name her Lisa in my summary.

-Lisa knew that Setsuko had a big catch in her job being Mika song producer (only 1 song thou….xD) so Lisa when to Setsuko house to congrats her and brought her a flower pot (sry I really don’t get the flower name… xD) Lisa then compare Setsuko with the flower a little.

-Both of them chatting a little about the song then the topic changed to Yukino. Lisa ask if Setsuko invited Yukino to join her produce the song but Setsuko reply and said that Yukino is busy with other things.

-Setsuko confess to Lisa that both Setsuko and Yukino had a fight and after the fight, Setsuko no longer have the idea to write a song. Lisa seems to know Setsuko and Yukino relationship.

-Both of them later had a little chat about the day Yukino meet Lisa.

-Yukino sms Kamo for a meet up. Kamo said that she always wanted to see Yukino because she wanted to apologize. Kamo said that she was truly worried about Yukino but Kamo was unsure how she could help Yukino and due to that, Kamo went to consult her boyfriend about Yukino case.

-Kamo confess that her boyfriend accidently leak out Yukino secret during the gathering after the graduation ended but he didn’t mention the name by referring Yukino as a friend only.

-The topic changed again, Yukino and Kamo had a little chat about Kamo boyfriend. Kamo keep apologize to Yukino and keep telling her that her boyfriend didn’t mean to leak the information but Yukino said that she doesn’t mind at all cause she and Setsuko broke up because of a fight.

-Yukino told Kamo that she is currently dating with the itali chief and want Kamo to tell the dropout classmate (the person who know about Yukino and Setsuko relationship) that Yukino had a boyfriend already.
(Yukino did mention that itali chief name but sorry I really don’t remember some character names, I think this person is Mari friend, the one who brought Yukino to Setsuko home when she was drunk)

-Yukino and Kamo then had a little chat about very minor h-stuff going on with Kamo and her boyfriend

-Back to Setsuko and Lisa chat:
Setsuko: I told Yukino to live together with me but she said that she had to reconsider it.
So I ask Yukino what is it that make you reconsider and Yukino told me that Mari
might be back.
Lisa: Ah, Mari did send me a sms, isn’t Mari serious about his work?
Setsuko: I ask Yukino what is it to reconsider? so it that even count as an answer? I was
think about our future so why is there a topic about that man included? Is it that
rather then living with me, Yukino is more happy if Mari is back?
Lisa: Nothing to do with the man huh…? Setsuko, are you perhaps jealous?
Setsuko: At that moment I didn’t consider that possibility but why I couldn’t have figure
out that possibility? From other people view, Mari and Yukino should had been a
correct match so why did I have to be so dissapointed? (Very sorry! xD There is
a important sentence Setsuko mention after this but I don’t really get it…)
Lisa: Itali chef? who’s that? (I dunno the name so I put itali chef…)
Setsuko: …….what should I do Lisa? If Yukino dumped me………….I might not be able to
recover anymore.

-Yukino and Kamo said goodbye to each other but to Yukino, it was a forever bye. Yukino and Kamo will never meet each other again.

-Yukino is going back to her work, she and her mom have a little chat about her work. Yukino mom said that she really liked Setsuko and mention that Setsuko is a really dependable child including Kamo and told her to appreciate their friendship.

-In the train, when Yukino was crying, there was a sentence saying Yukino mom trust her. Yukino receive a miss call in the train, the miss call was from Setsuko saying that she will call Yukino again then Yukino reply Setsuko by sms saying that she listen to the miss call already.

-The last sentence: I will go and meet you~

---->

By the way, if you want to get the raw, you can download it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dko4tyilydw#2
I got this from  http://yurilove-neko14.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...