I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Octave - Chapter 31

Octave - Chapter 31

Waaah!!! It's really here!!! Chapter 31 of Octave is finally released. It was scanlated and released by Tranquil Spring and it's quite refreshing in my eyes. I'm really glad that they were able to released this chapter. I've been dying to see the translated one.


Yukino and Setsuko were reunited again and they ended up sleeping at Setsuko's place. Setsuko's sleeping face is just too cute. Kyaaa~~...(^_^)



They were supposed to stay at home because Setsuko wanted to sleep for the whole day but they gor hungry so they decided to eat outside. Setsuko greeted Yukino Belated Happy Birthday and told her that they should go shopping for Yukino's presents but she rejected the idea. Instead, she told Setsuko that she prefers staying at home. After that, Setsuko hurried back home that confused Yukino because they were supposed to go in a convenience store. Setsuko told her the reason and she's really blunt about it. Yukino was just speechless but they followed Setsuko's idea.

Hhhmm, I didn't even notice that the birthday of Yukino was mentioned on the previous chapters. c",)????


They just stayed at home while doing the usual things. They look like a newlywed couple. ^_^  One morning, Setsuko left a note for Yukino saying that she went to the grocery and asked her to hang the clothes. Hehehe. I can't believe that she put a heart in her note. It's out of her character but it's really cute. Kyaaa~~

*cough* Anyway, Setsuko finally arrived and Yukino told her about the underwear issue. Setsuko told her that it's okay because they will be able to see more of their every aspects when they live together. With excitement, Yukino asked Setsuko on when can she move in and Setsuko replied that why not today. Hahaha. These two are really something especially Setsuko.


They were able to get most of Yukino's things from her apartment. Yukino mentioned to Setsuko about some email and apologized because Setsuko wasn't able to work because of her... Tsk... Tsk... Don't worry about that Yukino... This is way better than during the time when both of you haven't been able to meet because of some misunderstanding. It almost made Setsuko miserable without you by her side and having the thought of you dumping her. Anyway, back to the chapter. Hehehe... An idiot couple??? Just kidding... It's just that they're really cute when they became so formal of living together. Kyaa~~~ Setsuko is way too cute when she's blushing... *squeal*


Yukino finally said her goodbye to her old apartment after getting all her things. While taking a bath, Setsuko told Yukino that she could die for her but Yukino told her that she won't like her if she's like that (I don't think that she's really serious when she said that). Setsuko suddenly sulked and asked Yukino if she doesn't like her.... Waaahh!!! My heart skipped a beat after reading this part. She's just too cute and somehow childish here compared to her previous self. *squeal*


After some love declaration for each other, Setsuko cheered up again and told her that they look like a sappy couple. Yukino got mad again and turn back. Setsuko apologized while leaning in her back and said,

"Please don't hate me."

Kyaaa~~ What's wrong with Setsuko??? She's way too different... Just kidding. Her behavior in this chapter is a real moe. Even though Yukino wasn't really mad, she really took it seriously. Its only an indication that she's really head over heals for Yukino. It's only natural to say those things when one doesn't know how to expressed her real feelings especially when it's a feeling of overflowing happiness. This is great!!! Just great!!! I'm really anxious to know what will happen in the next chapter... Wait.... I also said that last time and also in the previous chapters before that. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...