I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA Part 4

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA

PART4


Mai told Reo that she loves her then caressed her body even more. Mai stopped for a while to apologized to Reo for not being able to control herself even though Reo has a fever. She even added that she will take full responsibility if ever her fever gets worse.


Reo wants to hear Mai's moans too so she changed positions with Mai. Reo reactions are so cute whenever Mai tells her sweet things.  Kawaii ^_^


Reo caressed Mai and mumbled that Mai's moans are only for her. Hehehehe. They're cuteness never stop. Geez, so cuuuute....=*>


Mai asked Reo if she likes her that surprised Reo. Reo replied to her saying that she loves her then Mai asked her to keep saying that she loves her again and again.


After the climax, they just lay down in the bed while hugging and facing each other. Kyaaaa~~~~ *squeal*


The next day, Reo visited Mai because she caught Reo's fever. Reo was so worried but Mai told her that she'll be okay so she better go to school. Thinking that Reo already left, Mai felt really down. She decided to just lay down in her bed and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she saw Reo standing next to her.


While Mai was still surprised, Reo told her that it was because she can't do anything without her so she'll stay by her side until she gets well. Mai was touched because of this and cried a little.


Mai asked Reo if she will only be with her "until she gets well" while looking at Reo. Reo blushed and told Mai that she will always stay by her side.That's some kind of proposal, isn't it????

Oh come on!!! Who would even dare to reject someone who has that angelic like face??? Mai looks so innocent and cute here. Kyaaaaa~~~~


Mai smiled gently and called out Reo's name (in a very sweet way). Reo smiled back at her then their eyes met and then they kissed.

---- END

Wait! I really hope that this OVA won't end that there will be another released. They really look cute and they really suit each other.I can't stop watching both of them. This is really a must watch anime because it's so cute. Despite the sex scenes, it's more of a focus about their care for each other and how their feelings gradually deepens as they spend time with each other.

I was able to download this OVA but it has some parts that's not clear. I really hope that I can find another file that has no damage parts. There's a moment where it stops then starts but jump to another scene. Well, it won't change the fact that I really enjoyed watching this and I won't mind watching it all over again. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...