I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 17 Part 3

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 17

PART 3

Oh no!!! It looks like Yui caught a cold AGAIN!!!


Naaaah~~~~ It was Ui who caught a cold. But since Yui is the one who's in charge in taking care of her sister, I guess it really was an emergency. Hehehe. It's just that Ui is the one who is more reliable.

When they asked where Ui is, she suddenly appeared to them while offering some tea. Hahaha. That's Ui for you!!! LOL!!!


This scene was so funny. I don't know if Yui's the patient or Ui. Despite of her cold, she still insists on taking care of Yui... Geez, I really hope that I have someone like her. ^_^


The way they care for each other is very touching... Awwww...


Looks like our patient can't rest properly because her beloved sister is currently making a ruckus even though she's just making a simple dish in the kitchen. Hehehe...


Even though Yui is so carefree, she still loves her sister so much. She even realized how much thankful she is for her sister.  Awwwww... Soooo cute...


Looks like the patient is finally back to health. But~~~ it surprises her when Yui made a rice porridge that has an omelette on top of it (the eggs was supposedly be beaten into the porridge) but then again ~~~ I was just kidding. That's not it... What really surprises her was the fact that her sister made a lyrics and it was entitled after her name (soooo sweet). The lyrics were all about Ui and it was really touching. *Sigh* Yui really do things that can make you think that she's really unique. She's just too adorable in her own different ways. That was so kawaii... =D


And so~~~ due to a majority decision, the winner for the competition of whose lyrics will be chosen is YUI!!! Well, it's not actually a competition. I just exaggerated it a bit. Hehehe. Anyway, the others were really surprised about her lyrics because it was full of emotions. Nothing's greater than the power of love huh. Hehehe. =D


While they were praising Yui, Mio felt disappointed (in a very cute way) because her lyrics were not chosen. Because of this, Ritsu ends up with a decision that they will be making two songs. That's Ritsu for you!!! Way to go, Ritsu!!!!

Wait. Something's not right. Hhhmmm, it seems this episode is lacking something... (-_-)???? Aha!!! Now I know!!! Ritsu wasn't hit by Mio... It's just that Ritsu getting hit is like already a must for K-On... Ahhhh~~~ First was Yui who chose practice before tea then Ritsu who was not hit by Mio. Is this because of the unavailability of the music room?? Or maybe it's a sign of a bad omen??? LOL!!! Kidding aside, I'm really looking forward for the next episode. I think it's about the play "Romeo and Juliet".= D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...