I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 13, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 19 Part 4

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 19

PART 4


Azusa has finally cheered up because her beloved senpais are with her now. She just don't know how to be honest by showing her true feelings. Hehehe.


Sawa-chan is going to put an all nighter again because she's gonna make the costumes for the Light Music Club. 
Sawa-chan, you really sound suspicious when you said no peeping together with that look in your eyes. It's like you're gonna make something dangerous again. Hahahaha. XD


Azusa and Yui really are a good combination. Yui's always clingy on her but Azusa rejects her a lot.


Ui went to the club room to bring food for the girls. Nodoka went to the club room to help them regarding their forms. Jun-chan went just because she wanted to go home but she found out that the girls were having an all nighter that's why she got jealous. Poor Ju-chan. Even though she was the first one to be invited to join the Light Music Club, she rejected it. And now, she regrets it a lot.


This is the Occult club. Pretty weird, huh. But the girls look really kind.


It's already past twelve that's why the girls are acting really weird.


See~~~. Even though the live performance is just hours away, they still thought of making a new song again. Ritsu and Yui still stick with their title but Mio came up with something new and well, uhhhmm, it's cute??? It's really hard to react on it. Looks like Azusa has finally lost too. Hahaha. By the way, I think it's Bag Goes Bang. I read it in the manga.


While Azusa is suggesting for them to sleep, it looks like Mugi went to sleep already. So cute... ^_^

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...