I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sasamaki Koto - Chapter 41 [RAW]

Sasameki Koto - Chapter 41 [RAW]

Here's some translation for Chapter 41. It's not that detailed but it's better than just making assumptions just by looking at the panels. It still depends on you but the credit should be given to Pika who shared this summary.

Here's the summary...

Akemiya come as a girl which shock Tomoe&co. And then they figured out that Akemi-chan and Akemiya-kun is the same person.
After that Akemiya apologize to Sumika for dressing up as a girl,
but Sumika said it’s alright, she doesn’t really want to be the student council president anyway.
Sumika commented that Akemiya really like crossdressing.
Then Akemiya said that he knows it’s weird but he can’t help it and in addition it’s bad to lie to yourself. Sumika then said he’s quite amazing.
Back to Tomoe & co., Tomoe said that the act has to be changed, but if Kazama is here with them, she might stop the whole thing.
And then the other girl assumed it’s because Sumika and Kazama are actually going out.
But Tomoe explain that it’s because if Sumika said “That’s not my hobby” in front of Kazama, it will hurt Kazama’s feeling, even if it is an act.
Tomoe quietly thinking, even if it is an act, forcing Sumika to say that sentence is too cruel.
Sumika is thinking that she admired Akemiya’s courage to be who he is, while she is still running away.
After arriving at open space where the 3 stalkers can take pictures,
Akemiya (which the 3 stalkers still think that it’s a girl) confess to Sumika.
But Sumika can’t say the line, because to her even if it’s an act she just can’ say it.
Then Akemiya hug her, which make Tomoe&co. pray for his life (LOL).
While Kazama at home is thinking whether Sumika and the others are having fun (plenty!).

---->

By the way, if you want to get the raw, you can download it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xltctc58m5l4juc (From Yurigirl's blog)

OR

http://www.mediafire.com/?t34snw0ulq956sk (From ShiroAka)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...