I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA Part 3

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA

PART 3



Now here comes the flashback.

Mai was chasing after Reo. Reo stopped and turned to Mai to ask why Mai was chasing after her. Mai told her that it was because she was running away and thought that Reo hates her. Reo said no and told Mai that it was the opposite. She then confessed her love for Mai while thinking that she doesn't care anymore if Mai will hate her as long as she was able to tell her how she feels.

Mai's reaction was so cute after Reo confessed. Reo who got embarrassed after the confession is so cute too. Geez, watching these too gives me happiness and strong heart beat. ^_^


At the infirmary (I think it's at the infirmary), Mai told Reo that she loves her too. She proved her love for her by kissing her.

I guess that's the start of where they did it. Luckily, there were really no other people there even though they were at the school. 

End of the flashback.


Mai returned with a towel and warm water. As Mai wipes Reo, her movements becomes more intimate until she tells Reo that she can't control herself anymore and starts to caress Reo. Reo gently pushes her away and tells Mai that she doesn't want Mai to catch her cold.

Well, that's unavoidable especially when she sees her love half naked like that.


Mai apologized then backed away. Reo immediately grabbed Mai as she was about to get oof the bed. Mai, who has this sad look in  her face, told Reo that it's okay. She even said that she just need to cool her head for a bit and she will stiill remain at Reo's side =<.


Reo kissed Mai and told her that she wanted Mai to touch her. Mai warned her that she won't stop even if Reo tries to stop her. Reo replied that even if she protested, Mai will really never stop. Then, they kissed and smiled at each other.


After they reconciled, the next scene was that they're both naked (so fast) and they started doing it. ^_^

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...