I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Monday, August 9, 2010

Octave - Chapter 31 Part 1


Octave - Chapter 31

PART 1

Yay!!! This seems to be my lucky day... Although, I have a really rough time this morning because of my new 15 hours course but it looks like luck is on my side now... Short courses can really make you meet many different people with different personalities... (-_-) *sigh* Oh well, forget the rough times and forget the fever... Nyahaha... Such a pain...

There's no doubt that Octave is really one of my favorite mangas and I get really excited whenever there are new raws (even though I can't read them) or new scanlations and releases (coming from Tranquil Spring). 

Now, let's cut to the chase... What I'm really saying is that I just found Octave 31 raws... And--- I was able to find some translations too. Well, I asked permission this time and I was allowed to post this... A really big thanks to Anonymous.... *happy* =D

Here's the translation:
 
(Yukino reflecting) I had a feeling that I’d finally be able to get a good sleep tonight… I’m really stupid.

(Flashback)
Setsuko: Yukino, I’m begging you… please sleep with me tonight.

(Back to Yukino reflecting) Wouldn’t it be great if we only slept (emphasis on sleep) together?

Title page.

Yukino lying down looking at a petal… Text: Whether it’s the day that we met, or the day that we bumped into each other, or

today that we spent together… no matter what moment it is, the sounds that we picked up in our hearts along the way, like the rain and the wind - shake me.

(The sunlight that shines through the curtains tells me that what happened yesterday was real.) Yukino wakes up, naked, with Setsuko also naked in the futon beside her. She then smiles at Setsuko sleeping with a peaceful look on her face.

Yukino: For a moment I didn’t realise where I was sleeping. - Oh, right, we did end up at Setsuko’s. … I slept so well…

Setsuko: Yukino~~ Where have you gone~~
Yukino: Setsuko — It’s already afternoon~~
Setsuko: UGHHHH~~~
Yukino: I’ll go buy something for lunch, ok? Are you hungry?
Setsuko: UUUUUUUGH~~ I want to sleep.~~
Yukino: I’ll go by myself then.
Setsuko: Don’t want~~~ If you kiss me, I’ll get up… probably.
Yukino: … *pulls down the covers and kisses Setsuko on her butt*
Setsuko: Not there~~
Yukino: Are you awake?
Setsuko: *Blushing* …
Yukino: Not yet?

(afterwards *ahem*)
Yukino: I’m hungry…
Setsuko: Yeah… me too.
The two of them look at each other and laugh.

(At a ramen shop)
Setsuko: Yukino, wasn’t your birthday last week?
Yukino looks surprised.
Setsuko: Although it’s a bit late, congratulations on turning 19! I’ll go buy something for you tomorrow.
Yukino: … oh… you remembered.
Setsuko: Aren’t you off work till next week?
Yukino: Yeah, that -
Setsuko: So, What do you want Yukino?
Yukino: I’d be happy to receive any present but… instead of going out together to buy something for me… I’d prefer to stay at home… *blushing*
Setsuko: Why?

(After leaving the ramen shop)
Yukino: Setsuko you’re walking too fast!
Setsuko: Let’s hurry back.
Yukino: Weren’t we going to the convenience store?
Setsuko: I can’t control myself! Let’s hurry back.
(kissing once they got back into the apartment)

(Yukino and Setsuko naked and in bed again)
Setsuko: Yukino, you’ve lost weight.

(In the bath)
Yukino: *blushing* How is it?
Setsuko: I don’t know.

(In the kitchen frying rice)
Yukino: It looks delicious~~
Setsuko: Bring the sesame oil… sesame oil.

(conversation about plants on the balcony, I can’t translate the plant names so I substitute them as x, y and z.)
Setsuko: x, y, z. Ah, Yukino. What about Z? It doesn’t look bad.
Yukino: Z? Although it’s easy to take care of, my grandmother said that it’s a shade plant and shouldn’t get too much sun.
Setsuko: Oh dear, but this faces south.
Yukino: Yeah, so after Z has leaves, we should put something on the railing to block the sun.
Setsuko: Oh, okay. Wow, I’m getting excited. Should we go buy it now?

(setsuko and yukino in bed again)
Yukino: *blushing* Hey, Setsuko. Did you know that this room is filled with your scent?
Setsuko: *blushing* … shouldn’t it be Yukino’s scent?

(Yukino wakes up when the washing machine makes a sound)
Yukino reads a note from Setsuko: I’m going to the supermarket, please help me to up hang the laundry anywhere after the washing’s done <3 (put the underwear indoors!)
Yukino blushing and thinking: She even drew a heart… heheh, Setsuko, I didn’t know that you were ths type of person.
The washing machine stops.
Yukino: Ah, today’s my last rest day… Sigh, it’s passed in the blink of an eye…
Setsuko: Hey! *waves from below*
Yukino: *smiles*
Setsuko: I just thought of a good idea - something to give you! We’ll pick out a cute pair of underwear (bra and panties) together.
Yukino: Oh, underwear?
Setsuko: There, isn’t it great?
Yukino: Isn’t it… because you saw my old pair of underwear hanging? My… pair of… broken down panties… you saw that…
Setsuko: Eh… Erm…
Yukino: *blushing and traumatised* No, that’s - I wasn’t prepared… I didn’t know that I’d be able to meet Setsuko… So… in a blurry moment I wore that…
Setsuko: Erm… I just felt that it had some history…
Yukino: Don’t say it~~ UghUghUgh!!
Setsuko: *blushing* What are you shy about? This amount of “blurriness” (embarrassment) - won’t we see everything when we live together?
*yukino looks at her*
Setsuko: Right?
Yukino: *blushing* … … Mmm. Yeah, you’re right. Hey, when can I move? I want to move in.
Setsuko: *blushing deeply* How about today?

(Yukino’s thoughts)
We didn’t have a car, so we just made a few trips.

Setsuko: So you just have this bit of luggage? Don’t worry - we have 2 people working!

-----> To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...