I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those people who visited this blog. And also, my deepest gratitude to those who posted their comments and gave me some advices. Every comment that this blog received really made me happy. I'm really happy whenever I can share my own thoughts but it makes me even happier whenever someone share their own thoughts. To be able to share all of these made me think that "I'm really glad that I tried creating a blog even though it was just a whim, back then."

Oh right.... If I have some mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me. Comments or even suggestions will do especially in my grammar... I'm aware that I have some but I just don't know where. I'm prone in making mistakes so please bear with me...

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! c^_-)v

====NOTE: Again,sorry and thank you to those who visit my blog while I was busy with other things to be finished....====

Featured Music...


Friday, August 13, 2010

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 19 Part 5

K-On!! Season 2 Episode 19

PART 5

This part has the most "moe" scenes of Episode 19..... Especially the scene where the girls are sleeping.


Mio's really cute when she's sleeping. Now, if only she will face this way so that I can see her sleeping face more. Hehehehe.


Hehehehe. Ritsu's sleeping face is also cute. She looks really cute with her hair down. Definitely!


Mugi's really cute too. I'm just wondering. Their hairs are all messed up even though they don't move that much while they were asleep. Never mind that! They look better with their hair messed up. =D


As usual, Yui sleeps like a child but it's still cute. Her hair isn't that messed up. I just hope that Ui is not lonely right now because her cute sister is not at home...XD


And Azusa is not sleeping yet because she's still thinking about their live performance. There's really a big tendency that people will be mistaken about Azusa and Mio because they somehow resemble each other.


Ta-da! Sawa-chan has finally appeared and she really had an all nighter. The only problem is that the girls are still asleep but why only torturing Ritsu.??? Hahaha. XD


Now you've done it. Look at Sawa-chan. She's really lonely now for being ignored after she made the costumes for you guys and it's surprisingly "normal". ^^,


Waaaaahhh--- They're so cute. They look like caterpillars who just woke up. Look at their eyes and faces. Just look at that! So, so, so Cuuuuute! ^_^


And so the lonely advisor is happy again because of the non-stop praises coming from her beloved students.

Her way of expressing her satisfaction seems like a happiness different from a normal one... Hahahaha... Well, as long as she's happy then that's okay.


Waaahh--- now it's a better view of Mio's sleeping face than the previous one. She's not even bothered by the noise of the girls. So cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Couples...